Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pepper Panic, King say I lose on purpose.

Unhappy Pepper Panic, King say I lose on purpose.

Hi I have been playing on King.com for a few years now, but i've had a problem with them so did a google search and game across this site.
    Recently I've really been enjoying Pepper panic.
    One of the only games i've really earned on or am good at.

See I am quite good at the Jackpot progressives and have won at them sometimes.

So anyway once my account got to rank 8000, there was no more jackpots to play so I entered the head to head 10 player games.
    I am not as good at them because I only get one chance to play, the reason I am good at the Jackpots is because I get ten chances and I have a good memory when I replay the game, to know which moves to make, and which not.

Anyway because I am not so good at the head to heads, my ranking has hovered at the late 7000 to the early 8000. King however blocked my account saying I was deliberately losing to gain competitive advantage.
    This is not the case I explained to king that the reason my ranking got high was because I was good at the jackpots, not my fault after rank 8000 there are no more jackpots (except a ten euro entry one which i find is too high so I never enter those). And so I played the head to heads and I wasn't so good.

I don't see how they can say I am deliberately losing. My scores are all ending scores (unlike some people i've seen). And yes even though I have lost the majority of head to heads I entered, I haven't lost them all. I did win too and I showed king a few screens dumps of my positions in them and obviously if my rank goes under the 8000 i am going to enter the jackpots, who wouldn't?

They still say their security system says I've broken clause 9. I want to know how? but they can't go into detail. I said I don't want any details I just want to understand why? but I get the same response back, I feel like I am contacting robots at King support though because their replies show me no indication that they have read or understood my explanation, and they keep replying with the same scripted looking message. I feel frustrated because they took money off me which I had accumulated, for freerolls and there is no other way to contact them. I feel like they aren't listening to me.

There is no way a security system could say I cheat this way when I haven't. I feel they are basing it on assumption because my scores end up much better in the jackpots, but only because I get to enter the game lots.

They said they would unblock my account if I said I understood their warning. I said I understood it but I don't agree with it. They unblocked it anyway but now I am afraid to play pepper panic =( which I love in case I get blocked again.

Thanks for the tip, bit late now I still feel that King were wrong in saying I was deliberately losing and taking money from me, I've seen players deliberately lose and not complete the games, but I was completing them, I even won first with a score over 2,000,000 in the head to heads just before they blocked me that time when my rank was 8040, so I don't understand why they did it and they seem to ignore me when I say this.

How much money did they take from you?

And did they jack your rank way up?

It seems to be the same as it was, still over 8000, but i am afraid to play incase they ban me again if I lose.

They took 500 euro, which is near enough half of what i have made in PP since i've played it. I made a withdrawal over week and half ago of 300 euro, which would have went in this monday, but they cancelled that, and took 200 off my winning that was in my account that I won since then. Seems harsh to me for something I don't believe they can prove.

Ouch. I worry that they're going to say the same thing to me, even though I win like 70% of my Cup games...

Well I hope they don't, if you win 70% of them I don't see how they can. Also you have done so well for so long and they havent said anything. So fingers crossed. I honestly think it is terrible when you ask them questions like how have I deliberately lost? and each time they say we can't go into our security system. I don't want to know details of how the security system works, I just want some sort of simple understanding of why you think I am doing this. But they repeat the same response to me, also I don't even think that they have taken into consideration that there are no jackpots after 8000 and I am crap at one chance entries. Which I explained. So whatever. I feel deflated.

There should be jackpots above 8000 ranks... no idea why they don't do that. Costs them profit not having them.

I totally get your frustration. I would consider letting yourself play again, though, despite your worries.

Yeah if they had jackpots over 8000 this wouldn't have happened. Yeah I guess I will wait a while then see what happens.