Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair Gaming Worldwinner/Information about all the Cheats(BOTS) EXPERIMENTAL PURPOSE

Thumbs down Unfair Gaming Worldwinner/Information about all the Cheats(BOTS) EXPERIMENTAL PURPOSE

Last edited by ___sharkbate___; 05-16-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: enough

Last edited by ___sharkbate___; 05-16-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ___sharkbate___ View Post

Now here is my sum up..Worldwinner puts their house players in to pull off big winnings, they have massive taxes...Bots no security at all..People are easily able to make bots on their website and cheat without a problem, they let the cheaters play and then let the honest players out..worldwinner just a bunch of cheaters, are you sure that your playing against honest players? NO WAY!
    Their fairness system can kiss my ass..

Someone really explain this type of so called " SKILL GAMING " to me..worldwinner is a home to cheaters.

I started king.com later and found it profitable and fun and thats wat i RECOMMEND. " If king.com gets Bigmoney i sware i'll distribute $100 to poor "

I even found that on youtube some months back there was a cheat going around which can let you edit your score but later found that king has fixed it so thats what really makes me happy that they don't let the un-fair activity continue.
    -Sm0ke aka Sharkbate
    toooooooooo true dude. thank you for posting this actually WWs fairness department doesnt get or understand the TRUE purpose of their job. plus all their cheat detection systems are fulty and obsolete. king cares about its players and thus has created a great community with virtually cheat free environments.

as mentioned by another player and i quote "to start trusting Worldwinner's word a little bit less from now on. "

the moment you put any trust, hope or faith in WW, you will get burned. so dont even bother.

isnt there are time manipulator cheat that people use on price is right and MPI?
    Last edited by Grengoddess; 08-19-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody recognizes it. David Stevens

Funny how you stole thousands of my (and other players') money, admitted to having duplicate accounts, admitted to using bots yourself, and then got banned on several of them for cheating... now you want to complain about the unfair system? Seems it worked out pretty well for you. I have no sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by ___sharkbate___ View Post
    Hi All,
    I am ___sharkbate___ was a very good player at worldwinner and have won over 5,000 in dollars and have been a very experience player out there at king.com too and other skill gaming websites.
    I wanna talk about worldwinner in specific here about worldwinner.
    I was a really fustrated player out there i was in love with " BIGMONEY " and really addicted to it its just like drugs..in the beginning 4months i lost around $1,500 in bigmoney,8-ball pool and 9-ball pool..I was really tired of it un-till i got inside the game player..i really started learned how to play it professionally and got a new mouse (( LOGITECH G9 )) and started wining smaller tournements then larger tournements and then the premiums i made $5,000+ in about 3months and when i was there and started withdrawing after 3months worldwinner put a stop to me on Bigmoney posting a message that said..

" I was just too good for other players and there are no players in my skill division " - Perhaps there were players scoring much higher than me.

I got really tired and sent emails alot to worldwinner they ignored me and i never got replies.

I started playing 9-ball and 8-ball then, later i discovered that i was playing against cheaters in 9ball. I was done and going in loss again and thats when i really started LEARNING ABOUT THE WORLDWINNER BOTS ( CHEATS ).

I discovered that there was a Blockwerx bot which scored over 75,000 each try.

There was a 9-ball Bot ( not really a bot but it slows the time ) and u can get scored up to 27,500. called - ixspeednet ( can be downloaded at google ) you can slow the speed and get high scores [ giving this information out for experimental purpose no intentions for cheating and sucking money from honest players ]

There was a Bejewelled Bot which gives u 8,000 - 15,000 score easily. ( I bought that for $50 from facebook a teenager was selling it ) { EXPERIMENTAL PURPOSES ONLY}

Catch-21 and various card game bots.

Bigmoney Bot which gives u scores up to 300,000.

A Scrabble bot and a Hang Mania bot.. Which gives u scores that can easily get u 1st...lol ofcourse u cant beat the computer.

And ofcourse there might be more bots in use outside my information.

Now here is my sum up..Worldwinner puts their house players in to pull off big winnings, they have massive taxes...Bots no security at all..People are easily able to make bots on their website and cheat without a problem, they let the cheaters play and then let the honest players out..worldwinner just a bunch of cheaters, are you sure that your playing against honest players? NO WAY!
    Their fairness system can kiss my ass..

Someone really explain this type of so called " SKILL GAMING " to me..worldwinner is a home to cheaters.

I started king.com later and found it profitable and fun and thats wat i RECOMMEND. " If king.com gets Bigmoney i sware i'll distribute $100 to poor "

I even found that on youtube some months back there was a cheat going around which can let you edit your score but later found that king has fixed it so thats what really makes me happy that they don't let the un-fair activity continue.
    -Sm0ke aka Sharkbate

i think sharkbate was admitting to it and found the fact that he got away with it for so long as proof of WWs fairness department's incompetence. or thats what it sounds like to me.

it would be interesting to see the cheats and bot users post here too and see how long they got away with it on WW compared to king.
    A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody recognizes it. David Stevens

So admitting that you've done it makes it ok? I don't think so.

it doesnt but any proof of fairness's incompetence is SOME benefit at the very least

Well, first of all Sm0ke aka sharkbate, etc. is lying about them soft banning him. They 0'd out his scores and site banned him for cheating. They didn't just ban him from one game, which is what they unfortunately do to legit players that they think are "too good" to play against the rest of us (which I personally think is BS, but that's a separate issue).

Second, he played 9 ball and 8 ball long before he ever started playing big money.

Third, he had several accounts, not just one. If he truly was trying to prove that WW couldn't detect cheats, there was no reason to set up multiple accounts and cheat in multiple premium games each day. I am all for people proving any loopholes in WW's cheat detection system, but there's no reason to scam legit players out of their money in the meantime. Especially not amounts in the thousands!

Fourth, he scammed me personally, flat out lied to me and stole my money. I don't give a shit what his reasoning was or if he was fed up with cheats or not. I am fed up with cheats too, but that doesn't make it ok for me to buy a bot and start cheating!

The fact of the matter is that we have a choice in whether or not we choose to play on WW. I don't personally think that cheating is nearly the problem it was before and I am impressed with the progress the fairness team has made in banning and preventing cheats. It's assholes like this guy who ruin the WW community and safety of the site. Not the fairness team or the WW staff. Maybe that's not their strongest suit as a company, but to pin the entire problem on them is bullshit. Yes they should listen to their players more often, and yes it would be nice if they could instantly detect any and all kinds of cheats. But if someone can write a program for a game, there's another person out there who can write a program to beat it.

It is frustrating enough to deal with losing money to cheats on the site, but to have to come on this site and read this asshole flaunting how he stole over $5k of legit players' money really pisses me off. Especially considering a huge chunk of that money was mine. So excuse me if I'm a bit rude in this post.

you are excused LOL! the only reason i am not ranting is cuz i am more pissed at WW than this guy XD

the competence of the fairness team is directly related to the quality of the community around the entire site. if the community gets better than it means fairness has gotten better. etc

if all that was true, sharkbate, don't you think they would have banned ovoviviparinen? i mean, he wins almost EVERY big comp and FREE comp and daily for the past three years straight. AND he's not even from the u.s., he just happens to live in a country that is notorious for harboring online cheaters?

if you're legit, and they banned you, why wouldn't they ban ovovivpaarinen too?