Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: prize.com

Default prize.com

Well seems like the good times without worthy opponents are over, I'v been playing in that site for one month now and if you are wondering why I didn't tell anyone here about it, it's becouse I was doing tons of money, and the greedy me kept me silent.

But seems like woukie found out about it so let's make a little presentation.

First of all they pay, not fast but they do. I'v been payd $100 and $199 and I did my another $199 request today. And I swear I started playing the 31.03.2012, it's almost a little salary, I hope you guys forgive me I didn't share my gold mine with you :P

You can't request more than $199 each cash-out and you can't do a cash out when you have another pending, and it takes up to 14 days to do it. So if you win more the money will stand in your account.

The games are good, some of them awesome, some buggish but improving. The help desk is responsive and I think they try to hear the requests. There was a game where I could play at infinite, I reported it and they put a timer on it, and all in less than a month.

The games:

Amazing sheriff is the most popular game, I suppose you know it from gotya.

Rebound, a spinball kind of game really well made, I think my favourite if I compare with skillvilles's, king's and gameduell's. This is one of the games I was making alot of money from, but I suppose thouse days are over

Grabster, nice game, really well made and fun to play.

3 swap games: Nuclear commander, Flower Twist and Magic season. The first two are the same game, one for males one for females :P no really it's the same thing but in one it's flowers and bees. the other battleships and bombs. I don't really like them, there's alot of useless animation, I was able to earn money from thouse games if wanted even I'm not good at spin games at all, but I only play them when I have too much time in my hands.
    Magic season isn't bad, but here too, there's alot of animation, I kind of feel sick after playing it if the game gets long. I think it's one of thouse games where you guys could play for a long time, and make huge scores, but I had some 0 scores some times, I think it still need some coding.

Red Riot, an action game, shoot bad aliens, multiplier goes up until you get shot. I like it, nothing special.

Target Blast, shoot targets, multiplier goes up till you miss. The second level is unplayable to me, very, very laggy, but I still got all the jackpots and freerolls scoring almost only in the first level, I suppose it's laggy to everyone.

Space rescue, my favourite game, not earning alot from it becouse nobody plays the jackpots against me :P I do scores 10 times bigger than average players, and I don't really understand why, the game it's not so difficult to understand.

Tower blocks it's like the Tower game there is for cell phones, you just press a button and a block falls, you need to pile it up. I can't menage to get big scores there.

Mermaids bubbles: Bubble witch rip off, same thing with some more power ups. Laggy for me and never been very goot at the game.

Soccer star, baseball blast, disco bowling and clown hoops: I don't really play these games, I can get pretty good scores with soccer star but it's not much fun.

The jackpots:

There's a $5 freeroll and a $5 progressive jackpot ($1,40 to enter) each day and a weekly (or 5 days) $10 progressive jackpot ($2.80 to enter)
    The higher progressive they got I think it was in amazing sheriff, it was like $150 if I'm not wrong, I think the winning players percentage it's near 40%

Well that's all, let me know if you need help with any game.
    Last edited by oxosp; 04-28-2012 at 06:33 AM.

all right... you talked me into trying it. Now delete this post before the experts on here find it!

Sorry oxosp, I thought you'd been suspiciously quiet for a while, hopefully you've got a big enough head start to suck a bit more cash out of the progressives that are no doubt going to get a bit bigger in the coming days, weeks. I'm gonna be all over rebound and magic seasons so grab yourself an ampoule of morphine tie yourself to the bed and prepare for disappointment.... .

Seriously though I am sorry I blew the lid off that one for ya, if I had any brains I'd have kept my mouth shut as well...

no worries, I'v been in the point of making this thread many times, the site needs players, I'm always the only player in space rescue and target blast jackpots, and it's refunded that way, so I play for nothing. I don't play magic season anymore, the more I played the more I got better, the more the game makes shitty animations, and sounds and sparkles, I feel sick after playing. But I will try to make it as hard as I can for you to win in rebound!

Oh and play amazing sheriff, the top scores in prize.com are lower than gotya, I think you should be able to win the biggest jackpots with little effort. I don't get over 90k in that game, just not my thing.

edit: here's the last 2.80 amazing sheriff progressive result:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oxosp; 04-28-2012 at 06:37 AM.

This sounds like a good site. I might give it a go

What is it like for European players re: depositing and making withdrawals? It is all in dollars so I am hoping Europeans can play ok!

Thanks for sharing this site

Am enjoying it so far but have only played one game - Rebound. MUCH better than WW's Brickout version, which is still stuck in the Atari age.

My only gripe with Prize at the moment is that w/d's can only be made to Paypal. I've submitted a ticket inquiring, if one uses a Visa or M/C bank card, why the w/d can't be put back to how it was put in. If Paypal is the only way, then I won't be a cash player until that changes. I refuse to do business with Paypal

I know they're new, but I'm really enjoying the set up and look forward to them hopefully adding more games like Mahjong or Solitaire, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonic View Post
    This sounds like a good site. I might give it a go

What is it like for European players re: depositing and making withdrawals? It is all in dollars so I am hoping Europeans can play ok!
    I'm from switzerland and had no problems, I'v got dollars in my paypal, if I need to pay someting in euro paypal makes the exchange...

Quote Originally Posted by Kona View Post
    My only gripe with Prize at the moment is that w/d's can only be made to Paypal. I've submitted a ticket inquiring, if one uses a Visa or M/C bank card, why the w/d can't be put back to how it was put in. If Paypal is the only way, then I won't be a cash player until that changes. I refuse to do business with Paypal
    What do you do on King? Don't they only allow withdrawls via PayPal as well? At least that's the only option that shows up for me.

does anybody get 0 scores on magic season? I don't get if it's my connection or the game is bugged, when I do good scores it gets stuck at the end... anybody else has this problem?

oh, and I got my third payment, this time it went very fast, a couple days max. Got 500 in a month, I doubt I will never earn that much again from skill gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by iammee View Post
    What do you do on King? Don't they only allow withdrawls via PayPal as well? At least that's the only option that shows up for me.
    I actually have never deposited money at King for this same reason. So I only play the freebies now and then.

I received a reply from Prize.com customer support and they stated that for the moment, Paypal was the only way to w/d but they may change that in the future.

Personally, I think it's a mistake for these companies to limit w/d's to Paypal. But that's just me.

I'm having fun playing Rebound at Prize though, albeit for free