Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Digger

Default Diamond Digger

The new game on King... what's a good score in this? Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by msufan View Post
    The new game on King... what's a good score in this? Any tips?
    300k is good I think if you can get it consistently. Always do big clears when you can (using the line blasts and bombs if they're there), to dig up as many treasures and bonuses as possible. Other than that go through the levels as quickly as possible, while giving priority to the bottom exit, especially at the beginning of the game. I don't like going all the way down to the bottom right away because from then on you only have the side exits and it becomes a little harder to progress through the levels. I prefer hanging around the 6th and 7th depth levels for a while. I don't run out of moves that often, it only happens when I get stuck, and that's almost always the result of carelessness.

Overall I really like the game, its quite long and it's fun.

Having played it a lot today, I don't think it helps to focus on the bottom exit. Rushing through is the best way to get a good score. I just set a new highscore of 576950, and I got to level 30 in that game.

wow, that's an amazing score Kworb! :O

i broke the 300k barrier today 332k to be precise. i want to score at least 450k (maybe more) before i start playing in the jackpots and cup games.

I didn't like it at first but its growing on me thx for the tips Kworb u rox.

I think this is their best game in ages. I love it soooo much. To me the luck factor is reasonably low and the fun factor is really high.

I find the game a l ot of fun. I find myself playing the game just to play and not for money....which is really weird for me lol
    A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody recognizes it. David Stevens

reminds me of him

Quote Originally Posted by Kworb View Post
    I think this is their best game in ages. I love it soooo much. To me the luck factor is reasonably low and the fun factor is really high.
    It's a fun game but I haven't played the jackpots cos I dont think I can win big on them yet. I still haven't broke the 400k barrier (but I've come close) :/

Do you know how to create the colour bombs (the shiny gems which remove all of one colour)? Or is it random? Whenever I have games with lots of colour bombs, I do well but it's quite rare that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonic View Post
    It's a fun game but I haven't played the jackpots cos I dont think I can win big on them yet. I still haven't broke the 400k barrier (but I've come close) :/

Do you know how to create the colour bombs (the shiny gems which remove all of one colour)? Or is it random? Whenever I have games with lots of colour bombs, I do well but it's quite rare that happens.
    I haven't been able to discern a pattern. They just appear randomly after a move.